The longstanding, nationally-syndicated, down-home variety show beloved by millions of fans worldwide, “Larry’s Country Diner," is pleased to announce its return to Ray Stevens' CabaRay Showroom (located at 5724 River Road) in Nashville, Tenn., for a nearly year-long series of TV show tapings throughout 2020. Beginning on March 11 and running through September 2, (once or twice each month on select Wednesday evenings)*, the show, sponsored by Springer Mountain Farms, Tarter Farm & Ranch Equipment, and BootDaddy, will shoot multiple seasons of its show, live-to-tape, in front of a studio audience in the 700+ seat Vegas-style venue.
Fans who purchase tickets to a Wednesday-night show will get the opportunity to be a part of the studio audience (aka "Diner guests") for the taping of TWO episodes, which includes performances by TWO world-class guests, options for full-dinner service, and generous serving of laughs from the show's colorful cast of characters, host Larry, sassy church-goer Nadine, Sheriff Jimmy Capps, emcee Keith Bilbrey, and the effervescent waitress Renae. Tickets start at $59 (General Admission), $79 (Floor Seating & Dinner), and $99 (Diner Set/On Stage Seating & Dinner).To purchase tickets, please visit: raystevenscabaray.com.
The 2020 season will kick off on Wednesday, March 11 and feature musical guests IBMA Entertainers of the Year, Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers, and a vocal trio comprised of "American Idol" and "The Voice" alums, Casey James, Adam Wakefield and Craig Wayne Boyd. Subsequent weeks' announced performers include: March 25--Mac McAnally (10-time CMA "Musician of the Year," Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inductee, Producer/Bandleader of Jimmy Buffet's Coral Reefer Band) and T. Graham Brown (Grammy nominee/soulful country artist known for hits such as "Tell It Like It Used To Be," "Darlene," "Wine into Water"); and April 8--Kathy Mattea (Multi-Grammy award-winning singer known for hits including "18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses," and "Where've You Been") and the legendary Gene Watson (country music's "singer's singer" and Grand Ole Opry member known for hits including "Fourteen Carat Mind," "Farewell Party," and "Should I Go Home (or Should I Go Crazy)."
Additional confirmed music guests for this season include: "The Voice" champion, Jake Hoot; Western Swing-style trio, The Quebe Sisters; vocal Christian trio, The Martins; and cowboy musician, Dan Miller, bringing his Cowboy Review straight from the heart of Bill Bill's Yellowstone Country. Look for more exciting guests and schedule to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Occurred Wednesday, March 11th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, July 8th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Wednesday, August 19th, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Ray Stevens Cabaray Showroom5724 River Road
Nashville, TN 37209
Events by Site