How to Stream
Select your desired streaming platform to start watching Main Street Media TV now!
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Find the streaming store on the left side menu.
- Enter “Main Street Media TV” in the search bar.
- Select the channel.
- Click “Add Channel” to add it to your Roku account.
- Once the channel has been added to your account, return to your home screen and scroll down until you see the Main Street Media TV app.
- Select the app and start streaming!
- Open the Amazon Appstore on your device.
- Search for Main Street Media TV.
- Select “Get” to start downloading.
- After the app has completed downloading, hit “Open” to launch.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On your phone, use the Play Store app.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com.
- Find the Main Street Media TV app by using the search bar.
- Click “Install”.
- Once the app has been installed to your device, you are now able to catch up on the latest shows.
- Open the “App Store” on your Apple device.
- Enter “Main Street Media TV mobile” into the search bar.
- Select the app and then click the blue “GET” button.
- Enter Apple ID information to begin downloading the app for free.
- After downloading has been completed, open the app to begin watching your favorite shows today.
Catch up on previous episodes on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.